Thursday, January 2, 2014

101 in 1001


Starting today, I am going to (attempt) to complete 101 things over the course of the next 1001 days. Some of these things may be silly, some of them a little more serious. But the point of it is to do things that I want to do, to try some new things, and to grow as a person.

I got the inspiration to do this from my friend Rachel. When I read about it on her blog, it seemed like a great way to try some new things and follow through with my goals, plus it puts a new spin

So over the next 1001 days, follow along with me, as I will be posting about many of these tasks along the way. You can also find my list under the tab above, where i will be crossing things off as I complete them. (You may notice that it is currently only at 33; it's a work in progress...)

As I've mentioned previously, I'm about to graduate from college, so what better time to challenge myself to try new things than now?!

No comments:

Post a Comment