Tuesday, January 14, 2014

OOTD: Last First Day

Having an 8 am class is rough. Having an 8 am Monday-Wednesday-Friday is even worse. It's easy to roll out of bed and throw on a pair of sweats and a hoodie, but I'm a huge believer in "the better you dress, the better you do in school." So how does one manage to make it to class on time while still looking put together (read as not a hot mess)? Keep it simple. I like to pair an oversized sweater with a pair of leggings and my favorite riding boots. It's cozy on a cold day, easy at 7 am, and still cute enough to be seen out in public!

My tip: Pick your outfits out the night before. I like to lay my clothes out before I go to sleep so that in the morning I'm able to throw them on and spend more time doing my hair and makeup, as well as making a healthy green smoothie! (Expect a blog post on my new smoothie addiction some time this week!)

My First Day OOTD
Sweater: Loft
Leggings: Victoria's Secret PINK
Boots: Sam Edleman
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Alex & Ani
Ring: David Yurman

No comments:

Post a Comment