Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, New Blog

With the New Year beginning, as everyone always does, I've made myself a list of New Year's Resolutions. Of course there's the typical "This year I want to lose weight" or the "I want to be more outgoing this year" on my list, but this year I added a new one.

This year I want to start a blog.

I've always wanted to start a blog but I always thought I didn't write well enough or that I wasn't creative enough or that it wouldn't be any good. Well this year I decided screw it, and I'm trying it out. I've never been one to put my thoughts down on paper, or in this case, online, but I thought this would be a good way for me to get it all out.

I'm not quite sure what exactly this is going to be yet, but that's okay. I love fashion. I love makeup. I love alcohol (especially wine). And I love food. I'm also about to graduate from college in May, so as I prepare for the closing pages of this chapter of my life, I want to put it all down somewhere. My hope is that I'll be able to maintain this for as long as possible and to actually follow through with posting on a (somewhat) regular basis.

My life has been kind of a mess lately and has been full of ups and downs, but I'm ready to keep moving on and ready to take on whatever the future throws at me, and I'm looking forward to whatever this blog becomes.

So I guess what it all comes down to is that this is me, this is what I like, this is how I feel, and this is what I want. Everything you see here will be 100% genuine and real. I won't sugar coat things and I won't be fake, and more than anything, I'll be myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment